I'm the top!
I'm the Coliseum. 
I'm the top! 
I'm the Louvre Museum. 
I'm a melody from a symphony by Strauss 
I'm a Bendel bonnet, 
A Shakespeare's sonnet, 
I'm Mickey Mouse. 
I'm the Nile, 
I'm the Tower of Pisa, 
I'm the smile on the Mona Lisa 
I'm the top! 
I'm Mahatma Gandhi. 
I'm the top! 
I'm Napoleon Brandy. 
I'm the purple light 
Of a summer night in Spain, 
I'm the National Gallery 
I'm Garbo's salary, 
I'm cellophane. 
I'm sublime, 
I'm turkey dinner, 
I'm the time, the time of a Derby winner 
I'm the top! 
I'm an arrow collar 
I'm the top! 
I'm a Coolidge dollar, 
I'm the nimble tread Of the feet of Fred Astaire, 
I'm an O'Neill drama, 
I'm Whistler's mama! 
I'm camembert.
I'm a rose, 
I'm Inferno's Dante, 
I'm the nose 
On the great Durante. 
I'm the top! 
I'm a dance in Bali. 
I'm the top! 
I'm a hot tamale. 
I'm an angel,I'm, 
Simply too, too, too diveen, 
I'm a Boticcelli, 
I'm Keats, 
I'm Shelly! 
I'm everything!

(disse o Cole Porter a dançar que era eu)

Nenhum comentário: